Friday, April 13, 2012

What will T.I.P.S. Nail Conditioner do for your nails?

Heather, one of the participants of our Bare Naked Nail Challenge, sent me an email in which she described how T.I.P.S. Nail Conditioner and T.I.P.S. for Toes has helped her achieve the nails she has always wanted to have.

Hi Lisa. Here's my report to date.
My nails look great! They're longer than they've been in years without assistance from gels and acrylics. They look healthy, and they feel smooth- my boyfriend is always marvelling at the fact that he doesn't "feel those little lines any more." My nails are now getting to the point where I'm chipping them on things because they're long enough to get between keyboard keys and bang on things when I'm doing day to day tasks like gardening and so on.

Which is fine with me, after years of having stubby little nails. I really like the Contour Nail File, I find it easy to use and it does a great job, so I pull it out whenever I bang a nail on something. I'm actually looking forward to having an opportunity to put some polish on for a special occasion
(I don't wear it on a regular basis) so I can show my nails off even more.

I'm finding that my nails are strongest if they get a dose of TIPS for Toes in the morning then some TIPS at least once, sometimes twice, a day. I tried a bit of experimentation to see if I could use TIPS exclusively, but I found my nails got little chips here and there if I did.

So my first order of business every morning is to put on TIPS for Toes and then at least once (most days twice) a day I apply some TIPS. I am really enjoying having "real" fingernails for the first time in a long time. I can't remember exactly when I started the challenge - I thought I'd written it on my calendar but apparently I didn't (I'm blonde - I may have neglected to mention that).

Here are some pics (sent in by Heather) of her progress:

First photo was submitted on Jan 5th, 2012


Second photo was sent in Feb. 24th, 2012


Third photo was dated March 28th, 2012


Fourth photo series was sent in April 12th, 2012


We, at ASK Cosmetics, are thrilled that Heather has finally regained the nails she once had as a teenager.  After years of wearing gel nails and acrylics, it will take some more time to get rid of that damage, but it looks (and feels) as if she is on the right track.  Congrats to Heather for following the challenge and submitting regular reports on her progress with photos for all to see.

If you would like to be a part of our future challenges, please contact me at: lmueller@askcosmetics.com

Have a fantastic day!  Thanks for stopping by, Lisa M.


No comments:

Post a Comment