Saturday, May 19, 2012

Maybelline New York - Pinkalicious

Maybelline New York has included this hot pink in their Color Show Collection. 
I applied two coats, of which the first was on the streaky side, but the second went on nicely and evened the appearance out.  Unfortunately I was impatient to get some photos of this shade.  This explains the slight dents or imperfections you can see on my middle finger.  Sorry!  Learned my lesson.  A good manicure takes time.....

These are the products I used for this manicure. 

Be sure to always apply a good quality clear base coat.  This will help in several ways:  prevent yellowing, create a smooth foundation for the polish and promote the length of your manicure as well.


If you had to choose your absolute favourite shade of pink, which one would it be?

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Til tomorrow, Lisa M.


No comments:

Post a Comment