Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Now you sea me by L'Oreal


Presenting:  Now You Sea Me #530 by L'Oreal

A very summery shade, indeed!  It is a middle-of-the-line blue tone, which looks like it leans towards teal more in the bottle than on my nails.  When I saw it on the shelf, it intrigued me, but, I wasn't terribly excited about it.


Unfortunately, it went on very streaky for me and the formulation was difficult to work with.  Having said that - it might just have been that kind of day.  This shot shows the warm blue shade (2 coats) more, however the picture above shows how greenish the bottle can appear at times.


Now, imagine this shade in a taped mani, or in a gradient combination, perhaps stamped or decorated with a bit of bling.  I have been so impressed with nail bloggers' designs, creativity, not to mention steady hands in various nail art techniques that I have decided to challenge myself to 14 weeks of  nail art manicures.  From the first day of summer to the first day of autumn I will "try my hand" at stamping, taping, and the works.

If you would like to join in, please contact me and I will give you all the details: lmueller@askcosmetics.com

Is this a blue for you?  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!  Lisa M.



1 comment:

  1. I have just discovered your blog. Your blog is adorable, and interesting. I'm enjoy read your post.

    ReplyDelete