Saturday, July 21, 2012

Guest Blog Post - Strong, flexible, healthy nails can be yours for only pennies a day!

A few weeks ago I was asked to submit a guest post for the awesome blog site "Pocket Change".  I felt honoured to write about a topic I am very passionate about - achieving healthy-looking, natural nails.  So, today I wanted to share the blog site and my contribution with you.

If you have some time and would like to find out what I recommend, then check out the link right here.

My nails need some grooming here and some hydration from TIPS Nail Conditioner.

I love taking photos outdoors in my flowerbeds, especially when the vibrant, gorgeous colours of nature start popping out.

This is the normal length I keep my nails at.

Happy Weekend to all!  Be fabulous in all you do.  Til next time, Lisa M.

5 comments:

  1. I received my pintrest contest goodies, thank you. I will have to read up more on TIPS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Enigma - Wonderful! Enjoy the products and please contact me if you have any questions.

      Delete
  2. i like your nails. Looks fantastic naturally healthy...hhmm i always wanted to keep my nails that way but...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @nail fan - Thanks for your comments. Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Impressive nails! How I wish I have those good looking nails too.

    ReplyDelete