Thursday, December 20, 2012

Glitter Tips

Trending this season is a very easy DIY manicure that will certainly add some bling to your nails. 
In order to show you what it looks like I went to my stash and chose 3 glitter polishes that I thought would look best with ASK Cosmetics's Sheer French Pink - my all time favourite in sheer polishes. 
2 coats of Sheer French Pink shown here.

 
I get so many compliments when wearing this polish.  One manicurist even glanced at my nails and said, "What a subtle French manicure you have."  I said thanks and explained they were my natural nails with two think coats of Sheer French Pink. 
 
My point is:  if you nails are healthy to begin with and show vibrant shades of pink and white, then all you need is a sheer polish to enhance the natural, healthy appearance of your nails - that is, if you even choose to wear polish on them at all. 
 
Choice #1:  Sheer French Pink by ASK Cosmetics + A Cut Above by Essie as my glitter tip
 
Choice #2:  Sheer French Pink by ASK Cosmetics + Strobe Light by Sally Hansen as my glitter tip
 
Choice #3:  Sheer French Pink + Rockstar Pink by Sally Hansen as my glitter tip
 
The manicure that decorated my nails for a special Xmas party was the third version.
 
Glitter tips can be seen everywhere at the moment.  I had fun creating these looks and will show you some more glitter creations throughout the next few days. 
 
Which one would you have chosen as your holiday mani?
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment