Wednesday, December 5, 2012

L'Oreal's - The Queen's Ambition, The Queen's Night

If you like a more dramatic look on your nails, here's the polish for you.
 
This photo gives you the impression of a hint of dark blue, but in reality it is all black on your nails. 
 
I think this would look awesome with the right outfit for any of your upcoming cocktail parties or Christmas get-togethers.
 
It became quite evident to me that black polish doesn't look great on me, but I do love the subtle hint of glitter.  Here you can see 2 coats.  This glitter polish went on very evenly.
 
The second in this L'Oreal collection was called "The Queen's Night" #296. 
 
I was surprised to see that once applied it had a strong fuschia undertone that I wasn't really expecting with this polish.

Overall, the two lacquers by L'Oreal shown above were great to work with.  Unfortunately, I have come to the conclusion that black will still remain one of my favourite choices for clothing not for nail polish and any shades of pink will not really enter my favourites.
 
Have you tried any of "The Queen's...." Collection by L'Oreal?
 
Thanks for stopping by,  Lisa M
 
P.S. Sorry for the very brief post today.  Hope you enjoyed it nevertheless.

 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment