Monday, December 17, 2012

Oh My GOSH!

There's a new polish brand in town, which is available at Shopper's Drug Mart here in Canada.  GOSH caught my eye recently when I was on the look-out for different shades of blue for the Juvenile Diabetes Fundraiser, where I did blue manicures for all the young girls.
 
Shown here - 2 coats of GOSH #605 Blue Balloon
 
 
 

 
 

I thought this shade would be a definite winner among the girls and it turned out to be a very close second behind Maybelline's "Styled Out." 
 
In the meantime I have tried a few of the GOSH shades, all of which were great to apply.  This one offered great coverage after two coats. Although the shade on my nails was very true to the colour in the bottle, it is not a shade I would necessarily wear on its own.  So, here is what I decided to do with it.
 
I added one coat of Sally Hansen's #440 In the Spotlight.
 

This additional bling provides a lot more dimension, even a galactic look to it.
 

What do you think of this combination? 
 
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your day.  Lisa M

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @April - Thanks. It has a very nice effect to it, doesn't it? Take care, Lisa M.

      Delete